Today is our 15th month anniversary!
It’s been quite the journey so far for Ushombi and overall we couldn’t be happier. LOTS of growth across the board which we are really happy about and a couple setbacks but we can’t let those affect us to much, we MUST keep moving forward. Back in October 2019 when Ushombi was launched we had no idea that the platform would grow this fast in 15 months! Ushombi was launched on October 15, 2019 and has grown every week since launch which gives us 65 weeks of continuous growth!
59 Brokerage Partners
Over 1.310 Billion USD of Total Property Value
We are excited for what is coming up in the future and will keep you updated as the changes happen.
Let’s take a look at the 700th property added to Ushombi, Triton Luxury Villa in the beautiful islands of Turks & Caicos. This one-of-a-kind villa is offered by Ian Hurdle of The Agency Turks & Caicos for 19 Million USD. Ian has properties in the Caribbean located in several different countries, so if you are looking to make a move to the Caribbean reach out to Ian today!
Tucked behind the pristine sand dunes of Long Bay Beach, Triton Luxury Villa has set a new standard for luxury in the Turks and Caicos. The estate occupies over two acres of lush landscape and 10,000 square feet of lavish beachfront living space.
Triton includes seven bedrooms, an outdoor movie theater with fire pit, hot tub, two pools, private tennis and bocce ball courts, villa butler, one of the nicest beach fronts on Long Bay, and endless unobstructed views of the world famous turquoise waters of the Turks and Caicos island. Triton is located towards the southern end of Long Bay’s three mile beach. A stone’s throw from the warm turquoise ocean on a white powder sand beach are a handful of Caribbean cottages and a few luxury villas. There are no hotels or commercial development within two miles of the villa. This lends to having a private beach.
Triton is designed to capture what has been lost on most high-end Caribbean beach destinations; a sense of peace and calm with all the amenities one would expect from one of Turks and Caicos’ most elegant properties. This uncrowded and peaceful piece of paradise is amongst the safest of the Caribbean islands and offers outstanding restaurants, world class conditions for kiteboarding, amazing diving, one of the best golf courses, and a wide variety of activities for all ages.
Triton luxury villa is one of few high-end rental villas in the Turks and Caicos that is designed, equipped and capable of being a venue for a wedding, wedding reception, birthday party or corporate event. With clean lines and open spaces, Triton is the perfect luxury villa venue in Turks and Caicos.
Triton Luxury Villa offers:
• Seven bedrooms, four with terraces overlooking the ocean
• Glass front pool with ocean view
• Sunset gardens pool with two large cabanas and a pavilion
• Infinity edge hot tub • On site villa host-butler (9am- 5pm)
• On site villa housekeeper (9am- 5pm)
• On site nightly security
• Private multi-functional tennis and basketball court
• Outdoor projector cinema/ movie theatre area
• Outdoor fire pit and lounge area
• Private bocce ball court
• Yoga-meditation area
• Two beach sunbathing decks
• Extensive hue and FX landscape and exterior lighting
• Five water features
• Three bedrooms with soaking tubs
• Top grade wireless sound system with full streaming capabilities
• Electronic blackout blinds in master bedroom
• Electric TV lift stand in master bedroom
• Watersports equipment storage area
• On site paddle boards and kayaks
• Private, gated entry
• Workout equipment including a Ft2 multifunctional trainer
• Eight bathrooms
• Mid-week maid service
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Interior and exterior security systems including beams by the beach
• Outside barbecue area
• Room to room telephone system
Additional Services that can be arranged prior to arrival include:
• Private chef
• Spa services
• Private yoga and fitness sessions
• Private concierge service
• Driver and vehicle for hire
• Watersport and kiteboarding lessons (right on Long Bay Beach)
• Paddle boarding tour through the famous mangrove islands
• Pre-arrival provisioning and grocery pick up
• Dry cleaning services
• Pre-arrival dinner or activity reservations
• Rental cars
Thanks for checking out this blog, we hope you enjoyed it and enjoyed this beautiful property as well! Remember, Ian has all sorts of Caribbean real estate for sale so reach out to him if you are interested in making the transition to any of the islands in the region. It’s a great life here in the Caribbean!